PDI Ninth House Customer Support
This Customer Support site gives all PDI Ninth House subscribers easy 24-hour access to the latest product information, documentation, and technical resources.
- PDI Ninth House Quickcheck: Run a diagnostic Quickcheck on your computer.
- KnowledgeBase: Search our articles for solutions to common issues.
- Troubleshooting: Use our self-help tools, or submit a Support Request.
- Documentation: Technical and administration manuals and technical requirements for Ninth House products.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: SUPPORT FOR WINDOWS XP ENDS APRIL 8, 2014
Why is this happening?
Microsoft has announced that it is ending support for the Windows XP operating system on April 8, 2014. Consequently, we will also end support for Windows XP on that date.
What products are affected?
All PDI Ninth House online courses, assessments, and tools.
How will this affect me?
- Windows XP will continue to work on your computer after support ends on April 8th, but Microsoft will no longer provide security updates or other support for Windows XP after that date. See the Microsoft article Support for Windows XP is Ending for more information.
- Our online offerings will continue to work on computers running Windows XP for some time after support ends on April 8th, but we will no longer maintain, test, or support our software offerings on Windows XP after that date. See the Documentation page of this website and choose the Technical Requirements document for your product to view currently-supported hardware and software information.